ADS BY FOSTERBRAND

INSPIRATION:5 Inspirational Quotes of Americas First Lady - Michelle Obama


1. Success isn’t about how much money you make, it’s about the difference you make in people’s lives.
2. Being a healthy woman isn’t about getting on a scale or measuring you waistline. We need to start focusing on what matters- on how we feel, and how we feel about ourselves.
3. One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals. And so
when I hear about negative and false attacks, I really don’t invest any energy in them, because I know who I am.
4. When you’ve worked herd, and done well, and walked through that doorway of opportunity, you do not slam it shut behind you. You reach back, and you give folks the same chances that helped you succeed.
5. Do not bring people in your life who weigh you down. And trust your instincts…Good relationships feel good. They feel great. They don’t hurt. They’re not painful. That’s not just with somebody you want to marry, but it’s with the friends that you choose. It’s with the people you surround yourselves with.
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment