ADS BY FOSTERBRAND

Airport cleaner who returned N12m denies being given money by TREM



Josephine Agwu says she was not given any money by TREM.

The Lagos Airport cleaner who found and returned the sum of N12 million naira to the real owner has denied reports that she was given the same amount by a church in Lagos
On Easter Sunday, the social media was awashed with news that Josephine Ugwu, the now famous Airport honest cleaner who returned the sum of N12 million she found in a toilet she was washing, was given the same amount by the Bishop Mike Okonkwo led church, The Redeemed Evangelical Mission, TREM during the Easter service.
As many of her friends congratulated her on her good fortunes, Ugwu has debunked the reports, claiming that she was not given any amount by the church other than the fact that they invited her and and prayed for her.
She spoke to Encomium Magazine on the news:
"I was at TREM for the Easter service but it is not true that they gave me N12m. I got a call from TREM asking me to come for their service. It is a lie that I was given N12m. I did not even see the report. Prayers matters most.
That is the most important thing to me. Any other thing might follow. That prayer is the most important."

SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment